The Music Business Program and the Music Industry Club at MesaCommunity College are sponsoring a series of professional Music Industry Panels with NARIP (The National Association of Record Industry Professionals) at MCC this spring.The panels will take place on Jan 27th, Feb 24th and March 23rd from 7-9:30. Information for the first panel is below:
Get a music marketing plan started in one session. Boost the effectiveness of the plan you already have. A great marketing plan doesn't have to be complicated. A good one can be just one page long. Spreadsheets, graphs and numbers are not necessary.
But you NEED a plan. Lack of a good plan destroys more careers than lack of talent. Good marketing is simply getting your work to the largest number of people at the lowest possible cost.
Three music marketing experts give you the facts you need to take your artist to the top in this special NARIP session.
BONUS #1: Pre-register for NARIP's event and submit your artist’s marketing plan. Our experts will select one plan and provide an in-depth review at our program.
BONUS #2: One participant will be selected from our session to win one (1) free hour consultation with Jason Feinberg (valued at $300).
YOU WILL LEARN: • Most important parts of music marketing strategy
• An easy way to begin your marketing campaign
• Your complete digital toolbox: what you need… and what you don’t
• Branding made simple… and effective
• How to use social networks, blog, MySpace & YouTube
• 5 ways to boost your presence on the Internet
• How to get press features
• Sites seeking content – excellent marketing opportunities for you
• How to build a brand and get more fans
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
6:00 p.m. – Registration and networking
7:00 p.m. – Program begins
8:15 p.m. – Break
9:30 p.m. – Program ends